Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly shouting..."Wow! What a ride! Thank You Lord!"
~ Author unknown

Lord!” - Author unknown

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Like I said, never boring


Both of these pictures were taken within a 24 hour time period. Proof that life around our house is never boring. In the first picture Jonny and Jason were "helping" Daddy wrap Joel's birthday gifts. (Hint: look closely at their faces.) In the second picture I have no idea, except that when I got out of my morning shower they were wearing Daddy's wet suits and Isaac was taking pictures of them. I have to say I have pretty creative little boys. They are constantly putting a smile on my face :-)

No comments: