Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly shouting..."Wow! What a ride! Thank You Lord!"
~ Author unknown

Lord!” - Author unknown

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What was I supposed to be?

I just had to share this. I saw it on another site and it touched my heart. I can not tell you how saddened by abortion I am. Someone once told us how his sister had been pregnant with a baby that the tests showed had Tuberous Sclerosis (what Joel has). She had an abortion. I wept when I heard that because Joel has been such a blessing to us and I can't imagine our lives without him. It breaks my heart that that mom is missing out on her blessing and her child is missing out on life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Annie! Thanks for visiting my blog! I have bookmarked yours!
Tara