Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly shouting..."Wow! What a ride! Thank You Lord!"
~ Author unknown

Lord!” - Author unknown

Monday, February 4, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

I pray with the boys every night. My sweet 4-year-old, Jason, has been making me smile, cry or smile and cry with almost every prayer. His heart is so tender and loving ~ mostly towards God and me. I wish I could capture every prayer and remember every single word. He always prays "Keep Mama safe and Daddy safe" at the beginning of every prayer (since he was old enough to talk/pray). Lately he has been feeling very protective of me praying "If Mommy is lost, I will find her" and tonight praying "If someone tries to hurt Mommy, I will protect her." It's so sweet to see his manly, protective side coming out.

THANK GOD FOR LITTLE BOYS!

No comments: