Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly shouting..."Wow! What a ride! Thank You Lord!"
~ Author unknown

Lord!” - Author unknown

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Huckabee

I truly believe Huckabee can win. There is a lot of talk about how Huckabee is taking votes away from Romney. They are pretty even in the race. How about the thought that Romney is taking votes away from Huckabee. I have heard way too many times from people I know that they agree with what Huckabee stands for...BUT he can't possibly win so we have to vote for Romney so McCain won't win. My goodness, if everyone who said that would vote for who they actually want (instead of voting out of fear) Huckabee would be way ahead of Romney. AND the other thing I keep hearing is how Huckabee supporters are just voting for him because they are anti-Mormon. Just to be clear, I do not agree with Mormonism, but I do have an aunt who is Mormon and she would tell you I am not a hateful anti-Mormon person. When I am considering who to vote for I do not make a decision based on their faith. I DO, however, make a decision based on their stance on the issues that are important to me and how they have backed up their talk. Romney is wishy-washy in my opinion. Huckabee has taken a firm position on the issues important to me and I LIKE WHAT HE STANDS FOR! Huckabee had a great day yesterday. Way to go Huckabee!

No comments: