Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly shouting..."Wow! What a ride! Thank You Lord!"
~ Author unknown

Lord!” - Author unknown

Monday, February 11, 2008

Conservatives need to unite.

With Romney out of the picture, I hope that conservatives will rally behind Mike Huckabee. I know it will be a fight till the end to win and I also know it's an uphill climb, but I am hoping with all my heart that when all is said and done we will have a candidate in the Presidential Race that will uphold family values; that man is Huckabee. Huckabee's largest hurdle is lack of funding. He has refused to take money from corporations because he didn't want to owe any "favors". That alone shows his character. Wouldn't it be great to have a president who did what he thought was right for our country regardless of what is best for large corporations? I would like to urge you to contribute any amount you can today. Also, I would like to challenge anybody who has said "I don't want McCain!" to donate or volunteer for Huckabee. THE TIME IS NOW! Please donate with Donor code R17266 so it will count towards my goal (or click here) . THANK YOU!

No comments: