Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly shouting..."Wow! What a ride! Thank You Lord!"
~ Author unknown

Lord!” - Author unknown

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

We have work!

Isaac started work yesterday! It went well and he likes the people he's working with. Thank you, Lord, for providing for us. Hopefully now we can start to climb out of the hole we fell further and further into with him being out of work for so long. The interesting thing is that I got used to him being around all day long and now I miss him. I am also having to get re-adjusted to parenting all by myself during the day. I am not complaining...I am VERY happy we have work, I just have to get used to him working again. You know how having a man home from work disrupts your schedule. Well, Isaac was home so long that our schedule had changed permanently, now I have to re-adjust it. The kids are going to have to get used to not having daddy around all day too. I am praying for a smooth transition and so far everything has gone well. Thank you for all your prayers that Isaac would get work. God answered with a "Yes."

No comments: